Thursday 6 May 2010

Making of Camdem Crawl, Mainframe


This is a breakdown of a project produced by Mainframe. After Speaking with Chris Hardcastle from Mainframe I have been checking out the breakdowns on their website of how hey produced some of their pieces of work. I especially like this one as it shows you the step by step production and all they layers of development a job like this has to go through.

I started looking into Autodesk MatchMover last week and was intrested how they combined their 3D elements with their real time footage. This shows how they combine the 2 seamlessly. Over summer I am going to have a play with match moving and see what I can produce before coming back in September. I think this is the next logical step when i enjoy 3D work so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment