Friday 18 March 2011

London Trip

This weekend we are heading town to London to visit some studios a get some feedback on our work. Over the last month or so I have been in touch with companies trying to get some appointments to show them my work as well as seeing how they operate and produce their pieces. I got in touch with as many people as possible as I knew I was going to get some rejections. I think I ended up getting in touch with about 14 companies but found it wasn't until I started ringing and speaking to people I started to get somewhere.

I ended up getting portfolio visit with the following:

Man Vs Machine

twitter.com.jpg


The Mill

795311_300.jpg


Rushes

entries.sohoshorts.com.png


Tandem Films (Group Visit)

tandemfilmscom.jpg



I am really looking forward to the trip and showing people some of the work I have produced, my ideas and how I can get into the industry when leaving my course. I think this week is going to be very beneficial. I hope people like my work and can help sort my mind with where I want to end up and how to get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment