Monday 13 July 2009

Zapping

I found this short film a short while back and it really stood out to me. I really like the animation work in the piece with the combination of 3D and 2D imagery used. I also love the emphasis created by the sounds used in conjuction with the visuals. I think the character taken from the logo is well animated and interesting. The audience want to find out what is going to happen to him. One of the reasons i like this so much is because it reminds me of simalar pieces created by Pixar.



This piece was created by the small team of Ikso studio. Ikso studio is only made of four members but they found that they worked well together and decided to branch out after their last employers weren't aiming as high as the group wanted. This is my favourite piece they have created.


No comments:

Post a Comment