Tuesday 23 March 2010

Production Of Interactive Feature Spread - iPad Demo

This shows the methods gone through to create the interactive feature in my last post. It shows how the greenscreen was used to transform a still photoshoot into a moving one. I look forward to seeing what they can produce in the future and see if this is the road design companies start to go down. As shown in the piece, publications such as the times have already started to develop this. I think its only a matter of time. The bandwagon will be overflowing once the big guns get involved. From newspapers to TV guides its all going to change in the next few years.

I love the concept that VIV have come up with. A purely interactive magazine that is ideal for onscreen, smartphones and interactive pads. I do believe that this is the way graphics is moving and in a short space of time a lot of it will become interactive based. I'm not saying that type and layout is of any less importance as it is now I just think as the times continue to change so will the Graphic Design industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment