Thursday, 9 December 2010

Grading Tests

video

This is my first test with grading some footage. This is a sequence from an early project and I wanted to see if I could create a vintage look. I have ended up using some scratched textures and and feathering some plastic textures to create these results.

Plastic feathering

Scratches texture

I wanted to end up with footage that looked like it had been through a lot and found after being neglected for a long period of time. I think it has worked well. I have not added the vignette as the lighting in the final maya piece creates the it on each tile individually.

video

This is my next test with the same footage but I wanted to try it with the intro and outro footage given. These I have to add on the 1 minute final outcome which leaves me with just 49 seconds to play with. I have also been supplied with music tracks I can use so I need to find the one that best goes with my fast paced piece. This is the next area I need to bee looking into.

No comments:

Post a Comment