Saturday 25 September 2010

New Direction

Yet again I am taking a new direction with this brief. I never thought it would be so hard to sort my ideas out with a brief that is basically, "do what you want to do (obviously within reason).

So now rather than looking at script writing and a conversation between to guys. I've gone right back to the storyboard and really looked at what I've liked over summer and why I chose chain reactions in the first place. After a discussion with my tutor I have decided that maybe an abstract, not so obvious interpretation is better. So I've looked at some artist that have influenced me for a long time...

This is a piece called Recursion by Maxim Zhestkov. Obvious the standards are high for me to try and interprit but I need to push myself don't I?


No comments:

Post a Comment