Thursday 24 February 2011

Lost Highway, David Lynch



This is a Clip that Max sent through to me a couple of days ago. High mentioned this title sequence to me and whated me to watch it to get a clearer idea of the kind of thing he wanted.

Now I have taken a look and I love it, and I like how it looks but I have thought of a couple of problems that I have thought of when trying to produce something. Depending on whether Max wants a live footage or a animation version of these titles there are many problems.

3D:-

-I he wants it 3D like the bridge the file is going to be massive if he wants the car moving at speed.
-The other cars on the road could be a problem.
-The scenery flying past the car and location is not readily available.

Live Footage:-

-We drive on the other side of the road.
-We have different road markings.
-Making our coast look like LA? Have you been to the UK?

It is for these reasons why I would like to look at other methods of revealing the credits. Like focusing on the car itself as upposed to the journey maybe or maybe using a map of the route as upposed to showing it. It is for these reasons why I need to speak to Max again and tell him what I think and see if we can come to some arrangement.

No comments:

Post a Comment