Monday 22 November 2010

COI Sexual Health Ad, Mainframe


As I was looking at Mainframes work before I go on my studio visit with them I found this. Well I had seen this before but had no idea it was made by Mainframe. This Is a great piece to look at in relation to my current project. I've been looking at using 3 dimensional text within a live footage composition and this is just that but doing it in an interesting way. It is recording peoples conversations without seeing the actual people which makes it less personal but something the audience can react with alot better considering it is regarding Sexual Health. This is one of my favourite adverts out ad the moment. Not because of the content but because of the way its done. Its just not the same as anything else I have seen recently even though matchmoving is starting to be seen everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment