Saturday 6 November 2010

Plane emergency cards copies

These are images of people who have taken the same style I am looking at and have used it int their own way to comic effect. The illustrator I am hoping to collaborate with is happy with the style Im looking at working with and producing imagery similar to this.

The only thing we are waiting for a reply to the email I have sent regarding the deadline to the project. As I am not sure on when the deadline will be I am feeling as I can't really progress with this piece much more until I have the answers. I don't want to put load of time and work into this to find that the deadline has gone and I have missed my opportunity. Also I want to do something that is going to help myself and help me prepare for my Final Major and for this reason I feel like I should be getting on with development.



No comments:

Post a Comment