Tuesday 2 November 2010

Eurotrip Title Sequence


When thinking of the United Utilities brief I had the idea of using characters that are typical of plane emergency procedure cards. They wanted a non graphic way of showing what not to flush down a toilet. I thought this could be a fun and interesting way of showing what you can and can't do. The idea is to illustrate all the separate elements and then animate them in after effects much like this piece about. I apologise for the quality of this example but this is what came to mind when trying to show something bad in a humorous way.

I have spoken to an illustrator regarding a collaboration for this project. All I am waiting for is the reply from Origin Creative to find out when the deadline is. Meanwhile I am going to carry on looking around and see what other competitions are around. As well as looking further into this idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment