Tuesday 2 November 2010

Possible Brief, Origins - United Utilities


After looking through a few different briefs I have decided to look at this 1 in more depth. I sent an email to the organisers of the brief to see if there is any news on the revised date for entries. I am still yet to hear back but this will probably be the factor that decided whether I take the brief or not. I have had an idea already and I'm working to improve it. The new deadline wont be very long away so i don't have a great deal of time to develop and change the idea. This is the reason why I'm putting a brainstorm together now and trying to make some important decision as soon as possible. Also with this hopefully short deadline it frees up the opportunity of another competition after.

No comments:

Post a Comment