Monday 8 November 2010

Matchmoving Demo, Yvan Galtié


This is showreel of matchmoving work produced by Yvan Galtié for Mikros Images. He is a freelance designer and these are the pieces he has worked on in 2010. The Peugot ad I remember seeing at the cinema a long time back and being very impressed. Matchmoving is something I am very interested in looking at for my Final Major and this next project could be ideal to experiment and see if it would be possible. It is good to see that these have been produced using the programs I have available to me, showing that a high quality outcome is possible. I will look into this more but ensure it is not the driving factor of my ideas. The brief I am looking at is quite an open brief looking me explore what i want to produce.

No comments:

Post a Comment