Sunday 1 May 2011

Jon Maxwell's Recommendation


After quite and exciting and eventful Major Project I have received a recommendation from Jon Maxwell who I was creating the titles and credits for.

In the end he didn't end up using my titles and credits but I took the chance and the time to create my own response closer to what I had planned originally. This is what I have been working on the second half of the project and this is what I am currently working on. This way I can show how I would have created the titles as well as how I responded to instruction and how and adapted to a clients needs.

I feel like this has helped prepare me for the industry I am entering and I feel like I have had a real world experience. My 3rd year has been so exciting and life changing. I feel like this year more than any other in my education has helped shape me and point me in the right direction. Hopefully I can use this momentum when the course comes to an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment